For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Orlando City VS New England Revolution, home win

USA CUPOrlando City VS New England Revolution, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:38:10 GMT        

Match Time:

USA Open Cup -- Orlando City VS New England Revolution 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Orlando City got 5 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Orlando City got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, New England Revolution got 4 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 11 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, New England Revolution got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Orlando City 0.88-0.5/1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 594 matches, the home team got 249 wins, 154 draws and 191 losses. Home win rate: 41.92%; Draw win rate: 25.93%; Away win rate: 32.15%; Home odds win rate: 54.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 837 matches, the home team got 404 wins, 173 draws and 260 losses. Home win rate: 48.27%; Draw win rate: 20.67%; Away win rate: 31.06%; Over odds win rate: 47.79%; Draw odds win rate: 3.70%; Under odds win rate: 48.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.60-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 106 games, the home team got 55 wins, 26 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 51.89%; Draw win rate: 24.53%; Away win rate: 23.58%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Orlando City(55.2%), Draw(23.5%), New England Revolution(21.3%)

 

Orlando City VS New England Revolution, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.