For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Orgryte VS Varbergs BoIS FC, an interesting meeting

SWE D2Orgryte VS Varbergs BoIS FC, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 10:10:09 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Orgryte VS Varbergs BoIS FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Orgryte got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Orgryte got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Varbergs BoIS FC got 7 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Varbergs BoIS FC got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Orgryte 1.00-0/0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1780 matches, the home team got 638 wins, 506 draws and 636 losses. Home win rate: 35.84%; Draw win rate: 28.43%; Away win rate: 35.73%; Home odds win rate: 44.21%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2494 matches, the home team got 1106 wins, 642 draws and 746 losses. Home win rate: 44.35%; Draw win rate: 25.74%; Away win rate: 29.91%; Over odds win rate: 43.74%; Draw odds win rate: 6.13%; Under odds win rate: 50.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.26-3.15-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 90 games, the home team got 37 wins, 36 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 41.11%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 18.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Orgryte(41.0%), Draw(27.8%), Varbergs BoIS FC(31.3%)

 

Orgryte VS Varbergs BoIS FC, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.