For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oman VS Afghanistan, Oman is trustworthy

FIFA WCQLOman VS Afghanistan, Oman is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:29:51 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Oman VS Afghanistan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Oman got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Afghanistan got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oman 0.94-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 matches, the home team got 30 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 78.95%; Draw win rate: 10.53%; Away win rate: 10.53%; Home odds win rate: 39.47%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 434 matches, the home team got 232 wins, 73 draws and 129 losses. Home win rate: 53.46%; Draw win rate: 16.82%; Away win rate: 29.72%; Over odds win rate: 49.31%; Draw odds win rate: 3.69%; Under odds win rate: 47.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oman(87.0%), Draw(9.5%), Afghanistan(3.5%)

 

Oman VS Afghanistan, Oman is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.