You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oman VS India, Oman to win

FIFA WCQLOman VS India, Oman to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:54:41 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Oman VS India 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Oman got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, India got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oman 0.80-1.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 335 matches, the home team got 130 wins, 64 draws and 141 losses. Home win rate: 38.81%; Draw win rate: 19.10%; Away win rate: 42.09%; Home odds win rate: 45.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 372 matches, the home team got 191 wins, 72 draws and 109 losses. Home win rate: 51.34%; Draw win rate: 19.35%; Away win rate: 29.30%; Over odds win rate: 49.19%; Draw odds win rate: 5.65%; Under odds win rate: 45.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.25-5.20-7.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 70 games, the home team got 55 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 78.57%; Draw win rate: 12.86%; Away win rate: 8.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oman(78.5%), Draw(14.4%), India(7.1%)

 

Oman VS India, Oman to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.