For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oldham Athletic VS Yeovil Town, tend to the host

ENG L2Oldham Athletic VS Yeovil Town, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:18:09 GMT        

Match Time:2/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 2 -- Oldham Athletic VS Yeovil Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Oldham Athletic got 11 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 14 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Oldham Athletic got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Yeovil Town got 7 wins, 9 draws, 15 losses and placed the 21 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Yeovil Town got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oldham Athletic 0.88-0.5/1-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 453 matches, the home team got 208 wins, 105 draws and 140 losses. Home win rate: 45.92%; Draw win rate: 23.18%; Away win rate: 30.91%; Home odds win rate: 57.40%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 528 matches, the home team got 209 wins, 141 draws and 178 losses. Home win rate: 39.58%; Draw win rate: 26.70%; Away win rate: 33.71%; Over odds win rate: 43.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.06%; Under odds win rate: 50.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.66-3.65-4.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 58 games, the home team got 28 wins, 19 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 48.28%; Draw win rate: 32.76%; Away win rate: 18.97%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oldham Athletic(55.5%), Draw(25.5%), Yeovil Town(19.0%)

 

Oldham Athletic VS Yeovil Town, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.