You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oldenburg VS Holstein Kiel II, hosts may take points

GER RegOldenburg VS Holstein Kiel II, hosts may take points

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:20:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Oldenburg VS Holstein Kiel II 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Oldenburg got 8 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Oldenburg got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Holstein Kiel II got 9 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Holstein Kiel II got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oldenburg 0.78-0/0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 727 matches, the home team got 289 wins, 199 draws and 239 losses. Home win rate: 39.75%; Draw win rate: 27.37%; Away win rate: 32.87%; Home odds win rate: 42.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.77-3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 385 matches, the home team got 178 wins, 77 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 46.23%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 33.77%; Over odds win rate: 49.61%; Draw odds win rate: 6.49%; Under odds win rate: 43.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-3.50-2.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 3 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oldenburg(46.8%), Draw(24.9%), Holstein Kiel II(28.3%)


Oldenburg VS Holstein Kiel II, hosts may take points

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.