You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Olbia VS Novara, guests will get the result

ITA C1Olbia VS Novara, guests will get the result

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:18:41 GMT        

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- Olbia VS Novara 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Olbia got 2 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 17 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Olbia got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Novara got 6 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Novara got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Olbia 0.80-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2497 matches, the home team got 849 wins, 696 draws and 952 losses. Home win rate: 34.00%; Draw win rate: 27.87%; Away win rate: 38.13%; Home odds win rate: 41.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2335 matches, the home team got 988 wins, 761 draws and 586 losses. Home win rate: 42.31%; Draw win rate: 32.59%; Away win rate: 25.10%; Over odds win rate: 43.38%; Draw odds win rate: 7.58%; Under odds win rate: 49.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.76-2.95-2.39. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Olbia(29.0%), Draw(31.0%), Novara(40.0%)

Olbia VS Novara, guests will get the result

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.