For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oeste VS Vitoria BA, Oeste is expected to win

BRA D2Oeste VS Vitoria BA, Oeste is expected to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:44:25 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Oeste VS Vitoria BA 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Oeste got 1 wins, 5 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Oeste got 4 wins, 10 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Vitoria BA got 1 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 20 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vitoria BA got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.8%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oeste 0.85-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1844 matches, the home team got 707 wins, 539 draws and 598 losses. Home win rate: 38.34%; Draw win rate: 29.23%; Away win rate: 32.43%; Home odds win rate: 43.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 130 matches, the home team got 55 wins, 46 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 42.31%; Draw win rate: 35.38%; Away win rate: 22.31%; Over odds win rate: 40.77%; Draw odds win rate: 13.85%; Under odds win rate: 45.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.20-3.20-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 133 games, the home team got 46 wins, 41 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 34.59%; Draw win rate: 30.83%; Away win rate: 34.59%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oeste(40.5%), Draw(31.5%), Vitoria BA(28.0%)

 

Oeste VS Vitoria BA, Oeste is expected to win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.