For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
OSTO youth team VS Gremio (Youth), away win

CSP YCOSTO youth team VS Gremio (Youth), away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:54:15 GMT        

 

Match Time:1/11/2019 07:30 Friday (GMT+8)

Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- OSTO youth team VS Gremio (Youth)

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, OSTO youth team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.8%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Gremio (Youth) got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is OSTO youth team 1.05--1-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 45.83%; Home odds win rate: 45.83%; Draw odds win rate: 12.50%; Away odds win rate: 41.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 183 matches, the home team got 77 wins, 42 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 42.08%; Draw win rate: 22.95%; Away win rate: 34.97%; Over odds win rate: 36.61%; Draw odds win rate: 3.83%; Under odds win rate: 59.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: OSTO youth team(14.9%), Draw(23.2%), Gremio (Youth)(61.9%)

 

OSTO youth team VS Gremio (Youth), away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.