Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Italy U21 VS Belgium U21, Italy U21 may win

INT FRLItaly U21 VS Belgium U21, Italy U21 may win

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:01:42 GMT        

Match Time:10/12/2018 00:30 Friday(GMT+8)

International Friendly -- Italy U21 VS Belgium U21

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Italy U21 got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Belgium U21 got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Italy U21 1.11-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1370 matches, the home team got 578 wins, 370 draws and 422 losses. Home win rate: 42.19%; Draw win rate: 27.01%; Away win rate: 30.80%; Home odds win rate: 47.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 689 matches, the home team got 279 wins, 201 draws and 209 losses. Home win rate: 40.49%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 30.33%; Over odds win rate: 42.09%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 51.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.20-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 251 games, the home team got 110 wins, 74 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 43.82%; Draw win rate: 29.48%; Away win rate: 26.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Italy U21(44.8%), Draw(28.2%), Belgium U21(27.0%)

 

Italy U21 VS Belgium U21, Italy U21 may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.