For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Istra 1961 Pula VS Inter Zapresic, a tough game

CRO D1Istra 1961 Pula VS Inter Zapresic, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 09:07:38 GMT        

Match Time:

Croatia 1.Division -- Istra 1961 Pula VS Inter Zapresic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Istra 1961 Pula got 5 wins, 7 draws, 21 losses and placed the 9 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Istra 1961 Pula got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Inter Zapresic got 8 wins, 4 draws, 21 losses and placed the 8 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Inter Zapresic got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 78.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Istra 1961 Pula 0.81-0-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 87 matches, the home team got 29 wins, 20 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 22.99%; Away win rate: 43.68%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 22.99%; Away odds win rate: 43.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 328 matches, the home team got 144 wins, 80 draws and 104 losses. Home win rate: 43.90%; Draw win rate: 24.39%; Away win rate: 31.71%; Over odds win rate: 42.99%; Draw odds win rate: 6.10%; Under odds win rate: 50.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.15-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 games, the home team got 36 wins, 20 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 41.86%; Draw win rate: 23.26%; Away win rate: 34.88%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Istra 1961 Pula(39.0%), Draw(28.0%), Inter Zapresic(33.0%)

 

Istra 1961 Pula VS Inter Zapresic, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.