For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Istra 1961 Pula VS HNK Sibenik, sure home win

CRO D1Istra 1961 Pula VS HNK Sibenik, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 03 Jun 2019 09:51:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Croatia 1.Division -- Istra 1961 Pula VS HNK Sibenik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Istra 1961 Pula got 6 wins, 7 draws, 23 losses and placed the 9 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Istra 1961 Pula got 3 wins, 4 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, HNK Sibenik got 5 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Croatia 2.HNL. In the last 20 games, HNK Sibenik got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 28.6%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Istra 1961 Pula 0.93-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 313 matches, the home team got 159 wins, 86 draws and 68 losses. Home win rate: 50.80%; Draw win rate: 27.48%; Away win rate: 21.73%; Home odds win rate: 53.99%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 994 matches, the home team got 430 wins, 274 draws and 290 losses. Home win rate: 43.26%; Draw win rate: 27.57%; Away win rate: 29.18%; Over odds win rate: 46.78%; Draw odds win rate: 7.04%; Under odds win rate: 46.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.45-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 134 games, the home team got 79 wins, 31 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 58.96%; Draw win rate: 23.13%; Away win rate: 17.91%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Istra 1961 Pula(52.4%), Draw(27.6%), HNK Sibenik(20.0%)

 

Istra 1961 Pula VS HNK Sibenik, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.