You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ismaily VS Talaea EI-Gaish, hosts are favorites

EGY D1Ismaily VS Talaea EI-Gaish, hosts are favorites

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:37:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- Ismaily VS Talaea EI-Gaish 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Ismaily got 4 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Ismaily got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Talaea EI-Gaish got 2 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 13 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Talaea EI-Gaish got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ismaily 1.00-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 760 matches, the home team got 261 wins, 232 draws and 267 losses. Home win rate: 34.34%; Draw win rate: 30.53%; Away win rate: 35.13%; Home odds win rate: 41.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 54 matches, the home team got 22 wins, 16 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 40.74%; Draw win rate: 29.63%; Away win rate: 29.63%; Over odds win rate: 40.74%; Draw odds win rate: 12.96%; Under odds win rate: 46.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.34-2.92-2.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ismaily(41.6%), Draw(31.3%), Talaea EI-Gaish(27.1%)


Ismaily VS Talaea EI-Gaish, hosts are favorites

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.