For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ireland U21 VS Italy U21, Italy U21 is expected higher

UEFA U21QIreland U21 VS Italy U21, Italy U21 is expected higher

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:17:17 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Ireland U21 VS Italy U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Ireland U21 got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Italy U21 got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ireland U21 0.94--0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 346 matches, the home team got 141 wins, 96 draws and 109 losses. Home win rate: 40.75%; Draw win rate: 27.75%; Away win rate: 31.50%; Home odds win rate: 49.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 684 matches, the home team got 287 wins, 186 draws and 211 losses. Home win rate: 41.96%; Draw win rate: 27.19%; Away win rate: 30.85%; Over odds win rate: 45.32%; Draw odds win rate: 5.26%; Under odds win rate: 49.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.55-3.40-1.83. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 games, the home team got 18 wins, 10 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 28.13%; Draw win rate: 15.63%; Away win rate: 56.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ireland U21(24.3%), Draw(25.9%), Italy U21(49.9%)

 

Ireland U21 VS Italy U21, Italy U21 is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.