You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ireland U21 VS Sweden U21, hard to predict

UEFA U21QIreland U21 VS Sweden U21, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:01:02 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Ireland U21 VS Sweden U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Ireland U21 got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Sweden U21 got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ireland U21 0.92-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 141 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 44 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 37.59%; Draw win rate: 31.21%; Away win rate: 31.21%; Home odds win rate: 37.59%; Draw odds win rate: 31.21%; Away odds win rate: 31.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 137 matches, the home team got 57 wins, 43 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 41.61%; Draw win rate: 31.39%; Away win rate: 27.01%; Over odds win rate: 41.61%; Draw odds win rate: 10.22%; Under odds win rate: 48.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.50-3.05-2.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 134 games, the home team got 45 wins, 36 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 33.58%; Draw win rate: 26.87%; Away win rate: 39.55%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ireland U21(35.5%), Draw(28.7%), Sweden U21(35.7%)

 

Ireland U21 VS Sweden U21, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.