You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Iraq VS Bahrain, Iraq is expected to get a good result

FIFA WCQLIraq VS Bahrain, Iraq is expected to get a good result

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:54:41 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Iraq VS Bahrain 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Iraq got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Bahrain got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 26.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Iraq 0.80-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1708 matches, the home team got 581 wins, 473 draws and 654 losses. Home win rate: 34.02%; Draw win rate: 27.69%; Away win rate: 38.29%; Home odds win rate: 46.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 323 matches, the home team got 150 wins, 80 draws and 93 losses. Home win rate: 46.44%; Draw win rate: 24.77%; Away win rate: 28.79%; Over odds win rate: 45.51%; Draw odds win rate: 6.81%; Under odds win rate: 47.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.79-3.20-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 65 games, the home team got 30 wins, 22 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 33.85%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Iraq(52.0%), Draw(28.2%), Bahrain(19.9%)

 

Iraq VS Bahrain, Iraq is expected to get a good result

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.