For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Iran VS Syrian, Iran to get victory

INT FRLIran VS Syrian, Iran to get victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 06 Jun 2019 10:02:22 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Iran VS Syrian 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Iran got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Syrian got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 28.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Iran 0.92-1/1.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 130 matches, the home team got 73 wins, 28 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 56.15%; Draw win rate: 21.54%; Away win rate: 22.31%; Home odds win rate: 43.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 105 matches, the home team got 48 wins, 29 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 45.71%; Draw win rate: 27.62%; Away win rate: 26.67%; Over odds win rate: 41.90%; Draw odds win rate: 7.62%; Under odds win rate: 50.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.38-3.90-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 15 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 62.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 12.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Iran(70.7%), Draw(20.3%), Syrian(9.1%)

 

Iran VS Syrian, Iran to get victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.