You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Inter Milan VS Spal, easy home win

ITA D1Inter Milan VS Spal, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 01 Dec 2019 10:07:15 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Inter Milan VS Spal 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Inter Milan got 11 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Inter Milan got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Spal got 2 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 19 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Spal got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Inter Milan 0.90-1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 298 matches, the home team got 166 wins, 49 draws and 83 losses. Home win rate: 55.70%; Draw win rate: 16.44%; Away win rate: 27.85%; Home odds win rate: 47.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 485 matches, the home team got 230 wins, 120 draws and 135 losses. Home win rate: 47.42%; Draw win rate: 24.74%; Away win rate: 27.84%; Over odds win rate: 45.77%; Draw odds win rate: 5.98%; Under odds win rate: 48.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.26-5.00-9.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 13 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 76.47%; Draw win rate: 11.76%; Away win rate: 11.76%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Inter Milan(75.7%), Draw(16.5%), Spal(7.8%)

 

Inter Milan VS Spal, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.