For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Indonesia VS Thailand, a tight clash

FIFA WCQLIndonesia VS Thailand, a tight clash

Submit by tipster October
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 15:52:09 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Indonesia VS Thailand 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Indonesia got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Thailand got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Indonesia 0.98--0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 717 matches, the home team got 291 wins, 206 draws and 220 losses. Home win rate: 40.59%; Draw win rate: 28.73%; Away win rate: 30.68%; Home odds win rate: 48.40%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1519 matches, the home team got 627 wins, 398 draws and 494 losses. Home win rate: 41.28%; Draw win rate: 26.20%; Away win rate: 32.52%; Over odds win rate: 43.52%; Draw odds win rate: 5.99%; Under odds win rate: 50.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.60-3.30-1.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 games, the home team got 16 wins, 12 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 26.23%; Draw win rate: 19.67%; Away win rate: 54.10%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Indonesia(22.8%), Draw(26.9%), Thailand(50.2%)

 

Indonesia VS Thailand, a tight clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.