Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Iceland U21 VS Northern Ireland U21, home win

UEFA U21QIceland U21 VS Northern Ireland U21, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:23:58 GMT        

Match Time:10/12/2018 00:45 Friday (GMT+8)

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Iceland U21 VS Northern Ireland U21

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Iceland U21 got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Northern Ireland U21 got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Iceland U21 0.88-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 740 matches, the home team got 322 wins, 198 draws and 220 losses. Home win rate: 43.51%; Draw win rate: 26.76%; Away win rate: 29.73%; Home odds win rate: 49.59%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.41%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 685 matches, the home team got 288 wins, 184 draws and 213 losses. Home win rate: 42.04%; Draw win rate: 26.86%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Over odds win rate: 44.09%; Draw odds win rate: 6.86%; Under odds win rate: 49.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.25-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 150 games, the home team got 68 wins, 48 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 45.33%; Draw win rate: 32.00%; Away win rate: 22.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Iceland U21(45.3%), Draw(26.2%), Northern Ireland U21(28.5%)

 

Iceland U21 VS Northern Ireland U21, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.