For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
IK Oddevold VS Utsiktens BK, an open game

SWE D1 SNIK Oddevold VS Utsiktens BK, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 10:15:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- IK Oddevold VS Utsiktens BK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, IK Oddevold got 6 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 14 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, IK Oddevold got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Utsiktens BK got 10 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Utsiktens BK got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is IK Oddevold 0.85-0/-0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1433 matches, the home team got 501 wins, 378 draws and 554 losses. Home win rate: 34.96%; Draw win rate: 26.38%; Away win rate: 38.66%; Home odds win rate: 41.52%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 441 matches, the home team got 196 wins, 101 draws and 144 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 22.90%; Away win rate: 32.65%; Over odds win rate: 47.17%; Draw odds win rate: 4.54%; Under odds win rate: 48.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.77-3.25-2.21. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 3 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 60.00%; Away win rate: 10.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: IK Oddevold(28.7%), Draw(25.0%), Utsiktens BK(46.2%)

 

IK Oddevold VS Utsiktens BK, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.