For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
IK Frej Taby VS Brommapojkarna, an exciting game

SWE D2IK Frej Taby VS Brommapojkarna, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 10:10:09 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- IK Frej Taby VS Brommapojkarna 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, IK Frej Taby got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, IK Frej Taby got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Brommapojkarna got 2 wins, 0 draws, 5 losses and placed the 15 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Brommapojkarna got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is IK Frej Taby 1.05-0-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 954 matches, the home team got 296 wins, 289 draws and 369 losses. Home win rate: 31.03%; Draw win rate: 30.29%; Away win rate: 38.68%; Home odds win rate: 31.03%; Draw odds win rate: 30.29%; Away odds win rate: 38.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2459 matches, the home team got 1119 wins, 590 draws and 750 losses. Home win rate: 45.51%; Draw win rate: 23.99%; Away win rate: 30.50%; Over odds win rate: 45.59%; Draw odds win rate: 6.51%; Under odds win rate: 47.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.76-3.10-2.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 games, the home team got 24 wins, 31 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 27.91%; Draw win rate: 36.05%; Away win rate: 36.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: IK Frej Taby(35.1%), Draw(27.6%), Brommapojkarna(37.3%)

 

IK Frej Taby VS Brommapojkarna, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.