You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
IK Brage VS Kalmar, tend to Kalmar

SWE D2IK Brage VS Kalmar, tend to Kalmar

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:11:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- IK Brage VS Kalmar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, IK Brage got 16 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 3 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, IK Brage got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Kalmar got 4 wins, 11 draws, 15 losses and placed the 14 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Kalmar got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is IK Brage 0.85--0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 982 matches, the home team got 367 wins, 275 draws and 340 losses. Home win rate: 37.37%; Draw win rate: 28.00%; Away win rate: 34.62%; Home odds win rate: 50.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2/2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 736 matches, the home team got 310 wins, 221 draws and 205 losses. Home win rate: 42.12%; Draw win rate: 30.03%; Away win rate: 27.85%; Over odds win rate: 43.07%; Draw odds win rate: 7.88%; Under odds win rate: 49.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.25-3.30-2.12. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 games, the home team got 19 wins, 13 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 32.20%; Draw win rate: 22.03%; Away win rate: 45.76%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: IK Brage(26.6%), Draw(28.3%), Kalmar(45.1%)

 

IK Brage VS Kalmar, tend to Kalmar

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.