You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
IF Fuglafjordur VS KI Klaksvik, away win

FAR D1IF Fuglafjordur VS KI Klaksvik, away win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sat, 23 May 2020 09:26:55 GMT        

Match Time:

Faroe Islands Formuladeildin -- IF Fuglafjordur VS KI Klaksvik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, IF Fuglafjordur got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Faroe Islands Formuladeildin. In the last 20 games, IF Fuglafjordur got 1 wins, 2 draws and 17 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 5.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, KI Klaksvik got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Faroe Islands Formuladeildin. In the last 20 games, KI Klaksvik got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is IF Fuglafjordur 0.78--1.5/-2-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 81.82%; Draw win rate: 9.09%; Away win rate: 9.09%; Home odds win rate: 72.73%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 27.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 178 matches, the home team got 91 wins, 27 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 51.12%; Draw win rate: 15.17%; Away win rate: 33.71%; Over odds win rate: 46.63%; Draw odds win rate: 6.74%; Under odds win rate: 46.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: IF Fuglafjordur(11.9%), Draw(17.2%), KI Klaksvik(70.9%)

 

IF Fuglafjordur VS KI Klaksvik, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse [Pic]A Japanese model Minami Hatsukawa with a sexy body
    [Pic]Anllela Sagra explore her curvy body [Pic]Airi Suzumura shows her sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.