For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Extremadura VS Mallorca, hosts are favorites

SPA D2Extremadura VS Mallorca, hosts are favorites

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sat, 08 Jun 2019 10:13:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Extremadura VS Mallorca 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 41 rounds, Extremadura got 14 wins, 10 draws, 17 losses and placed the 13 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Extremadura got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

2. After 41 rounds, Mallorca got 19 wins, 11 draws, 11 losses and placed the 5 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Mallorca got 2 wins, 5 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Extremadura 0.84-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 694 matches, the home team got 257 wins, 218 draws and 219 losses. Home win rate: 37.03%; Draw win rate: 31.41%; Away win rate: 31.56%; Home odds win rate: 37.03%; Draw odds win rate: 31.41%; Away odds win rate: 31.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3578 matches, the home team got 1494 wins, 1102 draws and 982 losses. Home win rate: 41.76%; Draw win rate: 30.80%; Away win rate: 27.45%; Over odds win rate: 43.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.65%; Under odds win rate: 49.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Extremadura(42.2%), Draw(31.9%), Mallorca(25.9%)


Extremadura VS Mallorca, hosts are favorites

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.