You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ethiopia VS Cote D Ivoire, Cote D Ivoire will win

CAF NCEthiopia VS Cote D Ivoire, Cote D Ivoire will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:30:45 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Ethiopia VS Cote D Ivoire 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Ethiopia got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Cote D Ivoire got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ethiopia 0.85--0.5/-1-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 764 matches, the home team got 254 wins, 200 draws and 310 losses. Home win rate: 33.25%; Draw win rate: 26.18%; Away win rate: 40.58%; Home odds win rate: 51.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3579 matches, the home team got 1531 wins, 1060 draws and 988 losses. Home win rate: 42.78%; Draw win rate: 29.62%; Away win rate: 27.61%; Over odds win rate: 44.62%; Draw odds win rate: 6.71%; Under odds win rate: 48.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-3.30-1.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ethiopia(19.4%), Draw(27.6%), Cote D Ivoire(53.1%)

 

Ethiopia VS Cote D Ivoire, Cote D Ivoire will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.