You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Esteghlal Dushanbe VS Khujand, home team win

TAJ CUPEsteghlal Dushanbe VS Khujand, home team win

Submit by tipster Yuki
Posted Sat, 04 Apr 2020 10:45:41 GMT        

Match Time: 4/4/2020 20:00 Saturday(GMT+8) 

Tajikistan Cup -- Esteghlal Dushanbe VS Khujand 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Esteghlal Dushanbe got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Tajikistan Vysshaya Liga. In the last 20 games, Esteghlal Dushanbe got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Khujand got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Tajikistan Vysshaya Liga. In the last 20 games, Khujand got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 22.2%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Esteghlal Dushanbe 0.85-1-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 43 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 12 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 13.95%; Draw win rate: 27.91%; Away win rate: 58.14%; Home odds win rate: 30.23%; Draw odds win rate: 27.91%; Away odds win rate: 41.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2.5/3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 15 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 26.67%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 53.33%; Over odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 53.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-3.95-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Esteghlal Dushanbe(63.3%), Draw(21.5%), Khujand(15.2%)

Esteghlal Dushanbe VS Khujand, home team win

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Kylie Jenner Will Shows Her Juicy Booty [Pic]Hot Pictures Of Alessandra Ambrosio Which Will Make You Crazy for Her
    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.