You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Erzurum BB VS Besiktas JK, go for the away side

TUR CupErzurum BB VS Besiktas JK, go for the away side

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:16:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Erzurum BB VS Besiktas JK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Erzurum BB got 9 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Turkey 2 Ligi A. In the last 20 games, Erzurum BB got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Besiktas JK got 9 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Besiktas JK got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Erzurum BB 1.05--0.5/-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 976 matches, the home team got 463 wins, 255 draws and 258 losses. Home win rate: 47.44%; Draw win rate: 26.13%; Away win rate: 26.43%; Home odds win rate: 55.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3354 matches, the home team got 1506 wins, 824 draws and 1024 losses. Home win rate: 44.90%; Draw win rate: 24.57%; Away win rate: 30.53%; Over odds win rate: 45.86%; Draw odds win rate: 5.25%; Under odds win rate: 48.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-3.80-1.66. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 83.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Erzurum BB(19.8%), Draw(23.6%), Besiktas JK(56.5%)

 

Erzurum BB VS Besiktas JK, go for the away side

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.