You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Equatorial Guinea VS Tunisia, a tough game

CAF NCEquatorial Guinea VS Tunisia, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:30:45 GMT        

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Equatorial Guinea VS Tunisia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Equatorial Guinea got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.4%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Tunisia got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Equatorial Guinea 0.78--0.5/-1-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 285 matches, the home team got 129 wins, 73 draws and 83 losses. Home win rate: 45.26%; Draw win rate: 25.61%; Away win rate: 29.12%; Home odds win rate: 55.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3524 matches, the home team got 1566 wins, 936 draws and 1022 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 26.56%; Away win rate: 29.00%; Over odds win rate: 45.54%; Draw odds win rate: 5.96%; Under odds win rate: 48.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.90-3.35-1.77. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 5 wins, 11 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 16.13%; Draw win rate: 35.48%; Away win rate: 48.39%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Equatorial Guinea(23.1%), Draw(27.6%), Tunisia(49.3%)

 

Equatorial Guinea VS Tunisia, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.