For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Entente Sannois VS Tours, a home win is expected

FRA D3Entente Sannois VS Tours, a home win is expected

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:33:33 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 03:00 Saturday (GMT+8)

France Ligue 3 -- Entente Sannois VS Tours

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Entente Sannois got 3 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 15 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Entente Sannois got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Tours got 2 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Tours got 7 wins, 10 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Entente Sannois 1.16-0/0.5-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 143 matches, the home team got 54 wins, 35 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 37.76%; Draw win rate: 24.48%; Away win rate: 37.76%; Home odds win rate: 40.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 113 matches, the home team got 39 wins, 41 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 34.51%; Draw win rate: 36.28%; Away win rate: 29.20%; Over odds win rate: 34.51%; Draw odds win rate: 9.73%; Under odds win rate: 55.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Entente Sannois(37.7%), Draw(32.4%), Tours(29.9%)


Entente Sannois VS Tours, a home win is expected

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.