Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
England U20 VS Italy U20, an interesting game

INT CFEngland U20 VS Italy U20, an interesting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:35:00 GMT        

Match Time:10/12/2018 02:00 Friday (GMT+8)

International Club Friendly -- England U20 VS Italy U20

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, England U20 got 15 wins, 3 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 72.2%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Italy U20 got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is England U20 1.06-0.5/1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 216 matches, the home team got 109 wins, 44 draws and 63 losses. Home win rate: 50.46%; Draw win rate: 20.37%; Away win rate: 29.17%; Home odds win rate: 60.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2502 matches, the home team got 1056 wins, 580 draws and 866 losses. Home win rate: 42.21%; Draw win rate: 23.18%; Away win rate: 34.61%; Over odds win rate: 46.40%; Draw odds win rate: 4.52%; Under odds win rate: 49.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.79-3.60-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: England U20(51.6%), Draw(25.4%), Italy U20(23.0%)

 

 

England U20 VS Italy U20, an interesting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.