For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
England U20 VS Portugal U19, England U20 to win

TOUTEngland U20 VS Portugal U19, England U20 to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2019 09:37:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Toulon Tournament -- England U20 VS Portugal U19 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, England U20 got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Portugal U19 got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is England U20 0.96-0.5/1-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 204 matches, the home team got 88 wins, 51 draws and 65 losses. Home win rate: 43.14%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 31.86%; Home odds win rate: 58.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2065 matches, the home team got 930 wins, 494 draws and 641 losses. Home win rate: 45.04%; Draw win rate: 23.92%; Away win rate: 31.04%; Over odds win rate: 45.71%; Draw odds win rate: 5.08%; Under odds win rate: 49.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.73-3.65-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 10 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 58.82%; Draw win rate: 11.76%; Away win rate: 29.41%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: England U20(52.9%), Draw(25.1%), Portugal U19(22.0%)

 

England U20 VS Portugal U19, England U20 to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.