For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Emmen VS Groningen, easy away win

HOL D1Emmen VS Groningen, easy away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 09:52:14 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Eredivisie -- Emmen VS Groningen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Emmen got 9 wins, 8 draws, 16 losses and placed the 14 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Emmen got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Groningen got 13 wins, 6 draws, 14 losses and placed the 8 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Groningen got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 72.2%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Emmen 1.11-0/-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1557 matches, the home team got 561 wins, 454 draws and 542 losses. Home win rate: 36.03%; Draw win rate: 29.16%; Away win rate: 34.81%; Home odds win rate: 42.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 264 matches, the home team got 138 wins, 53 draws and 73 losses. Home win rate: 52.27%; Draw win rate: 20.08%; Away win rate: 27.65%; Over odds win rate: 46.97%; Draw odds win rate: 5.68%; Under odds win rate: 47.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.45-3.25-2.07. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 19 wins, 3 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 46.34%; Draw win rate: 7.32%; Away win rate: 46.34%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Emmen(24.0%), Draw(24.6%), Groningen(51.4%)

 

Emmen VS Groningen, easy away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.