You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
El Gounah VS Zamalek, with away victory

EGY D1El Gounah VS Zamalek, with away victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:15:59 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- El Gounah VS Zamalek 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, El Gounah got 3 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, El Gounah got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Zamalek got 6 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Zamalek got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is El Gounah 1.00--0.5/-1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 370 matches, the home team got 150 wins, 86 draws and 134 losses. Home win rate: 40.54%; Draw win rate: 23.24%; Away win rate: 36.22%; Home odds win rate: 57.03%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 313 matches, the home team got 144 wins, 83 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 46.01%; Draw win rate: 26.52%; Away win rate: 27.48%; Over odds win rate: 46.01%; Draw odds win rate: 5.11%; Under odds win rate: 48.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.60-3.40-1.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 4 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: El Gounah(16.9%), Draw(26.4%), Zamalek(56.7%)

 

El Gounah VS Zamalek, with away victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.