You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Eintracht Norderstedt VS FC Hansa Luneburg, hosts will win

GER RegEintracht Norderstedt VS FC Hansa Luneburg, hosts will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:20:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Eintracht Norderstedt VS FC Hansa Luneburg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Eintracht Norderstedt got 9 wins, 1 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Norderstedt got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, FC Hansa Luneburg got 9 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, FC Hansa Luneburg got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Eintracht Norderstedt 0.97-0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 419 matches, the home team got 174 wins, 122 draws and 123 losses. Home win rate: 41.53%; Draw win rate: 29.12%; Away win rate: 29.36%; Home odds win rate: 46.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-3/3.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 251 matches, the home team got 124 wins, 39 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 49.40%; Draw win rate: 15.54%; Away win rate: 35.06%; Over odds win rate: 47.81%; Draw odds win rate: 3.59%; Under odds win rate: 48.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.60-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 13.33%; Away win rate: 46.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Eintracht Norderstedt(47.1%), Draw(24.7%), FC Hansa Luneburg(28.2%)


Eintracht Norderstedt VS FC Hansa Luneburg, hosts will win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.