For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ecuador U20 VS Brazil U20, tend to Brazil U20

CSU20Ecuador U20 VS Brazil U20, tend to Brazil U20

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 07 Feb 2019 20:53:40 GMT        

Match Time:2/8/2019 06:50 Friday(GMT+8)

Conmebol - Sudamericano U20 -- Ecuador U20 VS Brazil U20

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Ecuador U20 got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Brazil U20 got 1 wins, 11 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 10.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ecuador U20 0.81-0/-0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 257 matches, the home team got 98 wins, 71 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 38.13%; Draw win rate: 27.63%; Away win rate: 34.24%; Home odds win rate: 47.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2/2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 247 matches, the home team got 110 wins, 65 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 44.53%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 29.15%; Over odds win rate: 49.80%; Draw odds win rate: 8.91%; Under odds win rate: 41.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-3.05-2.38. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 4 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 26.67%; Draw win rate: 46.67%; Away win rate: 26.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ecuador U20(30.1%), Draw(29.6%), Brazil U20(40.4%)

 

Ecuador U20 VS Brazil U20, tend to Brazil U20

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.