You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Eastleigh VS Stourbridge, easy home win

ENG FACEastleigh VS Stourbridge, easy home win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:44:11 GMT        

Match Time:

England FA Cup -- Eastleigh VS Stourbridge 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Eastleigh got 7 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Eastleigh got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Stourbridge got 6 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 12 of the England Southern League Central Division. In the last 20 games, Stourbridge got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 83.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Eastleigh 0.81-1-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 135 matches, the home team got 76 wins, 24 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 56.30%; Draw win rate: 17.78%; Away win rate: 25.93%; Home odds win rate: 40.74%; Draw odds win rate: 23.70%; Away odds win rate: 35.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 773 matches, the home team got 366 wins, 163 draws and 244 losses. Home win rate: 47.35%; Draw win rate: 21.09%; Away win rate: 31.57%; Over odds win rate: 46.31%; Draw odds win rate: 5.95%; Under odds win rate: 47.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.48-4.20-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 games, the home team got 29 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 87.88%; Draw win rate: 3.03%; Away win rate: 9.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Eastleigh(62.3%), Draw(21.5%), Stourbridge(16.2%)

 

Eastleigh VS Stourbridge, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.