Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
ES Setif VS CS Constantine, home win

ALG D1ES Setif VS CS Constantine, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:04:40 GMT        

Match Time:10/12/2018 00:45 Friday(GMT+8)

Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1 -- ES Setif VS CS Constantine

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, ES Setif got 4 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1. In the last 20 games, ES Setif got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, CS Constantine got 3 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1. In the last 20 games, CS Constantine got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is ES Setif 1.01-0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 311 matches, the home team got 141 wins, 90 draws and 80 losses. Home win rate: 45.34%; Draw win rate: 28.94%; Away win rate: 25.72%; Home odds win rate: 47.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 365 matches, the home team got 153 wins, 129 draws and 83 losses. Home win rate: 41.92%; Draw win rate: 35.34%; Away win rate: 22.74%; Over odds win rate: 42.19%; Draw odds win rate: 6.30%; Under odds win rate: 51.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-3.20-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 648 games, the home team got 307 wins, 174 draws and 167 losses. Home win rate: 47.38%; Draw win rate: 26.85%; Away win rate: 25.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: ES Setif(46.5%), Draw(30.2%), CS Constantine(23.3%)

 

ES Setif VS CS Constantine, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.