For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
cuba VS Martinique, an open match

CGCcuba VS Martinique, an open match

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:48:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Concacaf Gold Cup -- cuba VS Martinique 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, cuba got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Martinique got 9 wins, 1 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is cuba 0.90-0/-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1732 matches, the home team got 604 wins, 464 draws and 664 losses. Home win rate: 34.87%; Draw win rate: 26.79%; Away win rate: 38.34%; Home odds win rate: 43.30%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4182 matches, the home team got 1800 wins, 1241 draws and 1141 losses. Home win rate: 43.04%; Draw win rate: 29.67%; Away win rate: 27.28%; Over odds win rate: 43.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.05%; Under odds win rate: 50.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.80-3.15-2.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 57 games, the home team got 17 wins, 17 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 29.82%; Draw win rate: 29.82%; Away win rate: 40.35%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: cuba(15.3%), Draw(23.1%), Martinique(61.6%)

 

cuba VS Martinique, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.