For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Azerbaijan VS Hungary, Hungary is trustworthy

EURO CupAzerbaijan VS Hungary, Hungary is trustworthy

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sat, 08 Jun 2019 10:09:19 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Azerbaijan VS Hungary 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Azerbaijan got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Azerbaijan got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Hungary got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Hungary got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Azerbaijan 0.86-0/-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 885 matches, the home team got 354 wins, 240 draws and 291 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 27.12%; Away win rate: 32.88%; Home odds win rate: 43.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 712 matches, the home team got 291 wins, 227 draws and 194 losses. Home win rate: 40.87%; Draw win rate: 31.88%; Away win rate: 27.25%; Over odds win rate: 43.96%; Draw odds win rate: 7.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.83-3.00-2.31. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 71.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Azerbaijan(25.3%), Draw(30.3%), Hungary(44.4%)


Azerbaijan VS Hungary, Hungary is trustworthy

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.