You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico Paranaense (Youth) VS CA Taboao da Serra (Youth), home win

CSP YCAtletico Paranaense (Youth) VS CA Taboao da Serra (Youth), home win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:56:43 GMT        

Match Time:

Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Atletico Paranaense (Youth) VS CA Taboao da Serra (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Atletico Paranaense (Youth) got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 77.8%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, CA Taboao da Serra (Youth) got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 71.4%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Paranaense (Youth) 0.95-0.5/1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 242 matches, the home team got 104 wins, 59 draws and 79 losses. Home win rate: 42.98%; Draw win rate: 24.38%; Away win rate: 32.64%; Home odds win rate: 52.48%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 80 matches, the home team got 49 wins, 12 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 61.25%; Draw win rate: 15.00%; Away win rate: 23.75%; Over odds win rate: 52.50%; Draw odds win rate: 7.50%; Under odds win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Paranaense (Youth)(54.3%), Draw(23.9%), CA Taboao da Serra (Youth)(21.8%)

 

Atletico Paranaense (Youth) VS CA Taboao da Serra (Youth), home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.