Atletico Paranaense VS Cruzeiro (MG), expect a home win | Picks,Tips & Predictions

Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico Paranaense VS Cruzeiro (MG), expect a home win

BRA CUPAtletico Paranaense VS Cruzeiro (MG), expect a home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 16 May 2018 10:54:18 GMT        
Match Time:5/17/2018 08:45 Thursday (GMT+8)
------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Atletico Paranaense got 1 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 15 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Paranaense got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Cruzeiro (MG) got 2 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Cruzeiro (MG) got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Paranaense 1.13-0/0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 457 matches, the home team got 167 wins, 122 draws and 168 losses. Home win rate: 36.54%; Draw win rate: 26.70%; Away win rate: 36.76%; Home odds win rate: 39.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 280 matches, the home team got 127 wins, 77 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 45.36%; Draw win rate: 27.50%; Away win rate: 27.14%; Over odds win rate: 47.86%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 45.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-3.10-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 27.27%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 45.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Paranaense(37.1%), Draw(29.2%), Cruzeiro (MG)(33.7%)

 

Atletico Paranaense VS Cruzeiro (MG), expect a home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor [Pic] Meet Lauryn Goodman tunning picture gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest WAGS gallery Sara Salamo [Pic] Paulo Dybalas WAGS Ginevra Sozzi shows off her stunning body

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.