For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico Mineiro VS Zamora Barinas, sure home win

CON CLAAtletico Mineiro VS Zamora Barinas, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 03 Apr 2019 09:04:04 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- Atletico Mineiro VS Zamora Barinas 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Atletico Mineiro got 9 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Campeonato Mineiro Division 1. In the last 20 games, Atletico Mineiro got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Zamora Barinas got 6 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Venezuela. In the last 20 games, Zamora Barinas got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Mineiro 0.96-2-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 77.42%; Draw win rate: 6.45%; Away win rate: 16.13%; Home odds win rate: 38.71%; Draw odds win rate: 29.03%; Away odds win rate: 32.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 231 matches, the home team got 115 wins, 52 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 49.78%; Draw win rate: 22.51%; Away win rate: 27.71%; Over odds win rate: 49.78%; Draw odds win rate: 4.33%; Under odds win rate: 45.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.17-6.60-14.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 4 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Mineiro(80.4%), Draw(13.7%), Zamora Barinas(5.9%)

 

Atletico Mineiro VS Zamora Barinas, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.