For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Atletico Paranaense, home win

CON CSAAtletico Junior Barranquilla VS Atletico Paranaense, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Dec 2018 08:31:41 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 08:45 Thursday(GMT+8)

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Atletico Paranaense

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 9 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Atletico Paranaense got 16 wins, 9 draws, 13 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Paranaense got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Junior Barranquilla 0.94-0/0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 949 matches, the home team got 389 wins, 273 draws and 287 losses. Home win rate: 40.99%; Draw win rate: 28.77%; Away win rate: 30.24%; Home odds win rate: 43.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 153 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 59 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 37.91%; Draw win rate: 38.56%; Away win rate: 23.53%; Over odds win rate: 41.83%; Draw odds win rate: 6.54%; Under odds win rate: 51.63%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-2.97-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Junior Barranquilla(41.5%), Draw(31.5%), Atletico Paranaense(27.0%)

 

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Atletico Paranaense, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.