You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Atletico Nacional Medellin, home win

COL D1Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Atletico Nacional Medellin, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:58:14 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Atletico Nacional Medellin 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

After 20 rounds, Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 9 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

After 20 rounds, Atletico Nacional Medellin got 9 wins, 8 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Atletico Nacional Medellin got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

Odds Analysis:

The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Junior Barranquilla -0. Atletico Junior Barranquilla could even drew Atletico Nacional Medellin with 2:2 in last away game, and they took upper hand in past h2h games. So host will be expected higher in this game.

 

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Atletico Nacional Medellin

Handicap Pick: Atletico Junior Barranquilla-0

 

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Atletico Nacional Medellin, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.