Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Sampaio Correa, home win

BRA D2Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Sampaio Correa, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2018 10:18:17 GMT        

Match Time:10/13/2018 07:30 Saturday (GMT+8)

Brazil Serie B -- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Sampaio Correa

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 12 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Sampaio Correa got 7 wins, 8 draws, 15 losses and placed the 19 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Sampaio Correa got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Clube Goianiense 1.08-0.5/1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 308 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 74 draws and 91 losses. Home win rate: 46.43%; Draw win rate: 24.03%; Away win rate: 29.55%; Home odds win rate: 55.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 578 matches, the home team got 241 wins, 178 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 41.70%; Draw win rate: 30.80%; Away win rate: 27.51%; Over odds win rate: 42.91%; Draw odds win rate: 6.92%; Under odds win rate: 50.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.78-3.45-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 72 games, the home team got 34 wins, 19 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 47.22%; Draw win rate: 26.39%; Away win rate: 26.39%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Clube Goianiense(52.8%), Draw(27.9%), Sampaio Correa(19.3%)

 

Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Sampaio Correa, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.