For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atlanta United VS Monterrey, home side may win

CNCF CHLAtlanta United VS Monterrey, home side may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2019 08:47:00 GMT        

Match Time:3/14/2019 08:00 Thursday(GMT+8)

CONCACAF Champions League -- Atlanta United VS Monterrey

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Atlanta United got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Atlanta United got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Monterrey got 6 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Monterrey got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atlanta United 1.03-0/0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 374 matches, the home team got 145 wins, 103 draws and 126 losses. Home win rate: 38.77%; Draw win rate: 27.54%; Away win rate: 33.69%; Home odds win rate: 42.51%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5/3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 264 matches, the home team got 115 wins, 50 draws and 99 losses. Home win rate: 43.56%; Draw win rate: 18.94%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Over odds win rate: 43.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.06%; Under odds win rate: 50.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.32-3.35-2.69. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atlanta United(40.1%), Draw(27.3%), Monterrey(32.7%)

 

Atlanta United VS Monterrey, home side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.