You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Atalanta VS AS Roma, an interesting meeting

ITA D1Atalanta VS AS Roma, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2020 09:49:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Atalanta VS AS Roma 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Atalanta got 12 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atalanta got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, AS Roma got 11 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, AS Roma got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atalanta 1.08-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 701 matches, the home team got 271 wins, 194 draws and 236 losses. Home win rate: 38.66%; Draw win rate: 27.67%; Away win rate: 33.67%; Home odds win rate: 45.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3/3.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 139 matches, the home team got 81 wins, 28 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 58.27%; Draw win rate: 20.14%; Away win rate: 21.58%; Over odds win rate: 43.88%; Draw odds win rate: 5.76%; Under odds win rate: 50.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.08-3.30-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 games, the home team got 24 wins, 14 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 39.34%; Draw win rate: 22.95%; Away win rate: 37.70%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atalanta(53.1%), Draw(22.5%), AS Roma(24.4%)

 

Atalanta VS AS Roma, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.