For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Asteras Tripolis VS Aris Thessaloniki, a tight game

GRE D1Asteras Tripolis VS Aris Thessaloniki, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:38:45 GMT        

Match Time:2/12/2019 01:30 Tuesday (GMT+8)

Greece National A -- Asteras Tripolis VS Aris Thessaloniki

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Asteras Tripolis got 6 wins, 3 draws, 10 losses and placed the 10 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Asteras Tripolis got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Aris Thessaloniki got 9 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses and placed the 6 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Aris Thessaloniki got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Asteras Tripolis 0.94-0/0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 957 matches, the home team got 390 wins, 278 draws and 289 losses. Home win rate: 40.75%; Draw win rate: 29.05%; Away win rate: 30.20%; Home odds win rate: 43.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 364 matches, the home team got 148 wins, 112 draws and 104 losses. Home win rate: 40.66%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 41.76%; Draw odds win rate: 8.24%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.24-3.00-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 6 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 30.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Asteras Tripolis(39.9%), Draw(32.5%), Aris Thessaloniki(27.6%)

 

Asteras Tripolis VS Aris Thessaloniki, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.