For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Arsenal VS Rennes, hosts will sure win

UEFA ELArsenal VS Rennes, hosts will sure win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:38:40 GMT        

Match Time:3/15/2019 04:00 Friday (GMT+8)

UEFA Europa League -- Arsenal VS Rennes

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Arsenal got 18 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the English Premier League. In the last 20 games, Arsenal got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Rennes got 11 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Rennes got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Arsenal 1.11-1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 183 matches, the home team got 96 wins, 27 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 52.46%; Draw win rate: 14.75%; Away win rate: 32.79%; Home odds win rate: 52.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5/3-1.08. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 451 matches, the home team got 214 wins, 120 draws and 117 losses. Home win rate: 47.45%; Draw win rate: 26.61%; Away win rate: 25.94%; Over odds win rate: 45.90%; Draw odds win rate: 5.54%; Under odds win rate: 48.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.38-4.30-8.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 36 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 90.00%; Draw win rate: 7.50%; Away win rate: 2.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Arsenal(74.8%), Draw(16.1%), Rennes(9.2%)


Arsenal VS Rennes, hosts will sure win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.